We're building up our research and analysis capacity and we are looking for a talented senior analyst to join our team.
If you are interested in working with us or learning more about work possibilities in Gerulata, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
You will independently produce valuable intelligence reports based on Gerulata data.
Your job will start with defining an effective and feasible methodology. You will gather the required data either independently using your data retrieval skills, such as SQL, or with the help of the engineering team. If required, you will brief and supervise a team of data annotators.
In some cases, you will leverage your domain knowledge and language skills in order to perform qualitative analysis of data. In other cases you will analyze the data using quantitative techniques, possibly writing Python scripts and making use of the standard data science packages and software.
Finally, you will summarize your findings in a well written, concise and comprehensible analytical report, backing your conclusions with data and charts.
You will also interface directly with clients for briefing and debriefing and present your research on industry meetings and conferences.
What we offer:
- High impact work on some of the most important problems our society faces
- Salary of 3000 EUR / month or higher
- Work from home part of the time (full remote work is not possible with this position)
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Open and non-corporate working culture
- Strong domain knowledge of disinformation / hybrid threats / foreign influence
- Fluent English proficiency
- Strong writing skills in English
- At least basic data analysis skills - Python, Jupyter, Pandas, etc.
- At least basic data retrieval skills - SQL
The following skills are an important advantage:
- Russian language
- Additional languages are also an advantage
- Experience with social listening tools
- Understanding of basic concepts in natural language processing (NLP)
- Familiarity with social network analysis techniques / graph theory
- University degree in a relevant field
- Familiarity with OSINT techniques
If you think you match most of the requirements and like the idea of working with us, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.